Take a look at our two large barn conversions - Deri Lleyn and Gadlas sleeping 10 and 14.
There are three cottages available for holidays here at Crugeran:-
• The Lloftstabal "Stableloft" ~ where the farm workers used to sleep in the old days ~ Click here to find out more.
• Ysgubor ~ our second new barn conversion ~ Click here to find out more
• Stabal ~ a new barn conversion ~ Click here to find out more
Llofftstabal "Stableloft" is Welsh Tourist Board grade 4, while the Ysgubor and Stabal are grade 5 (5 being the top grade.)
All three cottages have been very tastefully decorated in keeping with their character with a number of antique furniture throughout.
All three cottages -
• Have a colour TV, Video and DVD players, CD/Hifi system
• Have a travel cot, high chair and safety gate available
• Include electricity in the rent
• Include bed linen - except for travel cots* - in the rent. Plus the beds are made up for your arrival.
• 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person will be provided - FOR COTTAGE USE ONLY.
• Please note: bring your own travel cot linen, tea towels and beach towels.
• Have separate sitting areas i.e. patios with picnic tables, and ample parking areas in a large communal lawned garden with fruit trees, making the cottages ideal for individual parties or a larger split party.
• Provide spacious, comfortable and clean accommodation.
The garden also offers barbeque facilities, swings, a slide, football goals, a den and playhouse and a fantastic trampoline – a huge favourite with our guests!. The garden is enclosed and safe and is proving to be a big attraction with children - of all ages!! Each year we try to provide something new in the garden especially since a lot of our guests return.
The laundry room is for the convenience of all 3 properties and includes a tumble drier and washing machine on coin meters, plus a deep freeze. Stabal and Ysgubor now have their own small freezer in each cottage.
All our guests love the garden!
Guests are respectfully asked to refrain from smoking indoors - thank you - diolch yn fawr.